A vinyl cutter is an entry level computer- operated device. Vinyl cutters look very similar to your traditional home printer. A computer controls the blade in the vinyl cutter exactly the way a printer would control the nozzle. A computer equipped with design software will create an image and then send the design it created to the vinyl cutter. The cutter will then cut the the loaded design from a vinyl roll. The Cutters technology gives it the ability to have an X,Y axis movement, letting the blade cut endless designs. The cutter receives the design by connecting it directly to the computer via USB or serial cable. It can also be sent to the cutter wirelessly using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth just as effectively. Vinyl cutters are used to make many different types advertisement such as signs and banners. although it was designed just for vinyl, the vinyl blades can also be used to cut other similar products.
Cutting Speed:10-800mm/s 31.5ips(inch per second)
Connection: Serial (RS -232) and USB connector
Language: DMPL HPGL Compatible.
Compatible: Flexi, SignLab, SignCut, ArtCut, WinPCSign, CoreDraw……
Motor Type: Sine-wave drive
Power Supply: 220/110V, 50-60Hz, 60W
- Plotter’s shell is made entirely of aluminum, compact and durable, precision molds.
- Motherboard with dual-CPU control, original IC chip, more stable performance.
- Stepper motor drive with high performance, power, speed.
- The ultra-quiet design, low noise.
- Fast data replication capabilities, improve work efficiency.